We need to...

Go down

We need to...

Post by Dark.Messiah~Black.Talon on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:51 pm

We need to get our shit together and we need to do it now. We need to talk to DocLoBell on Teamspeak and we need to do it now. DO NOT QUESTION, OR WHINE TO ME. I don't want to hear any moaning or complaining. DO NOT GIVE ME SHIT WE NEED TO DO IT. It needs to be done and we need to get some sort of feel for Doc's character. He is traitorous and he will not stop trying to take us down. Albeit I will build as many bases as need be. That's not the point. We (the trio I'm talking to now) need to talk to Doc without any outbursts. Yeah I am pulling rank. If you don't like it then we are gonna have to figure out what to do with you. If and when we do talk to Doc if you have one outbursts I will talk to Gabe about having you suspended. I know we are hurt but we have to set an example. This will be your one warning. Please work with me.
Dark.Messiah~Black.Talon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need to...

Post by DarkLord BTO~DarkSage on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 pm

I'm not against it and i wont have any outbursts ! But dont expect me to say a word ! I'll let you guys do the talking ! Cuz if i started to open my mouth in the current mental state that i am in i might just end up screwing things up for you ! So I'll listen but i wont speak ! If anything I'll give my input via chat
DarkLord BTO~DarkSage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark.Messiah~Black.Talon on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:10 am

Well we probably won't be able to talk to him anyways so.....guess this order of chaos has been cancelled.
Dark.Messiah~Black.Talon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum